milagro coffee

milagro coffee

#TRAVEL: TRIP WITH HONDA ALL-NEW CIVIC (Day 1)

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT  WHEN TEST-DRIVE HONDA ALL-NEW CIVIC DURING A STAYCATION TRIP


ARRIVED AT LE GARDENZ CAFE


Here I am, Le Gardenz Cafe in one of the busy town with small, light and middle industries at Balakong, Selangor.

I have been stupefied when I arrived at the cafe for the Honda Staycation Trip last week (Nov 9 and 10, 2016). How can Honda booked this place as our starting point.

However, upon entering the cafe, the facade might not be too flamboyant, but inside it you find cosy seats, the greenery concept and the relaxing ambience are meant to provide the place to chillax.
So, Honda Malaysia has chose the right place as the meeting point with me and another 14 bloggers for the HONDA ALL-NEW CIVIC review. Then the briefing session begun and we took our breakfast at the cafe.

CHOOSING THE CAR


As early bird, I have chose the car I love at first sight when I set my eyes upon the White Orchid Pearl colour car with registration number SUKOM 1079 infront the Le Gardenz Cafe upon my arrival there.

The rule during choosing the car is I need to find another two partners to join me in the car. The only bloggers I knew at the event, during that time, is Muhammad Yazid Bin Matdaud (Yazid), Nadhirah Tan Abdullah (Miera) and Nurul Nadia Abu Bakar (Dhia).

However, I just only get Dhia. Then I met Mior Hafis Mior Ahmad (MB) and he wanted to be in our team.

The first to drive the car is Dhia. And our first destination is The Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (Maeps) which located 14.9km from Le Gardenz Cafe.

GYMKHANA AND VSA ACTIVITIES AT MAEPS


We arrived at Maeps after drive almost 20 minutes at a mixture of City Roads and South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE) Highway.

Upon arrival at the Honda tent, we felt lika a boss when Honda Malaysia has prepared its employees to be our valet. That was so impressive.

Before the Gymkhana and Vehivle Stability Assist (VSA) avtivities begun, the clouds seems like want us to see how Honda extreme driver controlled the ALL-NEW CIVIC during raining and slippery road.

Unfortunately, when the speaker asked us to be inside the car during the activities, we were aghast. Suddenly I get butterflies in my stomach. And I can see in other bloggers face too. to not loses my cool, I'll joined but at the third trip. Hehe.

Luckily, I'm not vomitting after the activities.

Our next trip is to Mitsui  Outlet Park (MOP), Sepang. This time I am the driver.

LUNCH AT PARATHAI


After the thrilling activities at Maeps, we are now arrived at MOP. And yes, I driven the ALL-NEW CIVIC more than 120km/h because we are using highways. (A mixture of Expressway passing through Cyberjaya before joining Elite and Exit to KLIA to reach MOP).


The feels driving ALL-NEW CIVIC  with 120km/h I said before is just like 60km/h.


Upon arrival, as usual, there was Honda's employees to be our valet. Then we went to ParaThai located at first floor in MOP with Lot No. F56.

Honda once again gave us a new experience when we need to taste the intensity of the spices and fragrance if fresh herbs laced and lavished in each dish at ParaThai.

I used to loved spicy cuisine, but I don't know why I cannot stand with the spices in the dishes served at ParaThai. I was delicious but why I can't eat spicy food anymore?!!

Before leaving to Sepang International Go-Cart Circuit (SIGCC), Honda has given the bloggers 30 minutes to shop at the MOP.

LEARN HOW TO TAKE A LAP USING AT THE CORNER

Since the location of SIGCC is just 10km and took us less than 10 minutes drive, I'm still the driver of HONDA ALL-NEW CIVIC.

Before we play Go-Kart, we were given a little brief about the safety and we were shocked when they told us the Go-Kart used Honda engine.


Then without wasting too much time, we wore the helmets provided and pick any Go-Kart anddddd we race!!!

It is more challenging when driving Go-Kart than drive a real car. There is no thread at the tyres. And we need to drive fast?! We were told that the fastest we drive the more friction force created and the Go-Kart will not be slipped during corner.




Yes, then we drive as fast as we can to test the theory. And we managed to not get slipped from to the road side. For sure during the last lap.

DINNER, KARAOKE AND REST AT CAREY ISLAND




During the sunset, we have arrived at Amverton Cove Golf And Island Resort, which located at Carey Island, Selangor.

The most luckiest driver, surely MB because he managed to drive the car up to 165km/h which almost the maximum limit we were target to drive the ALL-NEW CIVIC.

Upon arrival at the resort, each of us were given a room, and surprisingly I got a Delux Room with twin bed. And only me in that room. Thank you Honda for giving me a chance to be alone in the room. But not for long, because then Yazid texted me to slept with him due to he scared sleeping alone.



After Dinner, we were given a little brief about HONDA ALL-NEW CIVIC lighting features. They were describing the difference type of lamp used and the ALL-NEW CIVIC lamp is more brighter than the previous generation.

Then we go to karaoke before heading back to our room at 12midnight to sleep.


3 comments:

  1. One of my dream cars, with good performance and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honda is a good car. Basically I'm ok with any car as long as it provides me with convenience. But if I can choose I will choose Honda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG,I love driving Civic too... My Dad drives one... It looks so elegant and classy

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.